Non-Profit Organizations & Community Services
As a small company, we are able to help non-profit organizations and community groups by lowering our fees and even donating our services. While some companies occasionally do work for smaller groups, we consider our best efforts to be the work we do for less money, but for the greater good. That's why we've decided to list them first in our portfolio!
- Audio Journal
- Boys & Girls Club of Worcester - New & Adaptive Design
- Central Massachusetts Convention & Visitors Bureau - New & Adaptive Design
- Colleges of Worcester Consortium
- Early Childhood Central
- Goddard Memorial Association
- Great Women to Know
- Joy of Music Program - New Design
- Music Worcester
- NeighborWorks Anchorage
- New Hope Chapel
- Pan-Pacific and South-East Asia Women's Association (PPSEAWA) International
- Quinsigamond Community College - New & Adaptive Design
- stART on the Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts Cultural and Economic Development Site
- Worcester Fire Fighters Memorial
- Worcester Women's History Project
Central Massachusetts is booming with businesses large and small moving in from the Boston area. Each one is unique - from a small home business to a large international company - and we work with each company to meet their needs and create a look that's either consistent with existing marketing materials or one that's completely new and innovative.
- Artisan Communications
- CB3 Financial Group, Inc. - New Adaptive Design
- Letting Go Massage
- MG Productions
- Rob Roy Academy
- Sansoucy Stone
- Setting the Space
- Shattuck Sales Company
- Tina Bilazarian, inc. Realtors
- William Gardiner Photography
In addition to groups, we also design small sites for local artists as well as family and friends.
- Social Web - A dynamic interactive social guide run by Daedal Creations that includes customized Events Calendars, Community Service activities, Restaurant Guides, and meeting members with similar interests. Users can advertise their events of any size on the site free of charge. Groups may also purchase dynamic calendar webpage services for their own website.